Forum

What Are Your Favor…

Notifications
Clear all

What Are Your Favorite Swim Team Traditions?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Swim Ninja
(@swimninjaadmin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

NVSL swimming is so much more than Saturday mornings and practices Monday through Friday. A big reason swimmers keep coming back to their teams year after year is because of all the things that happen outside of the pool. Every team has plenty of fun traditions, such as a progressive dinner, weekly pasta parties, and other events. What are some of your favorite swim team traditions during the summer? Tell us below in the forum.

kaylepark31
(@kaylepark31)

My favorite swim team tradition is before each Saturday morning meet, my entire team meets in our team room and each of the coaches gives us a hype up speech. At the end of all of coaches encouraging words, the team gathers in the middle, says a prayer, and gets loud! 

ReplyQuote
courtneyfrisk
(@courtneyfrisk)

My favorite swim team traditions are the pep rallys before each Saturday meet. Everyone gets excited for the meet by cheering and doing team activities. 

ReplyQuote
Lindseybowers
(@lindseybowers)

My favorite traditions include the pre-Saturday meet set ups, hype up speeches and the team cheering. I love feeling like the whole team is one when yelling their hearts out in cheer.

ReplyQuote
PaulKinsell
(@paulkinsell)

Wow I wish my summer team had cool traditions like these. It’s great to hear experiences from people on lots of different swim teams. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

%d bloggers like this: